Friday, December 18, 2009
Back "Home"
Thank you to all who've been reading this blog while I was away, it's been really fun to read your comments! I hope you all continue to read it even though I'm officially back home in the States. For some reason or other I was locked out of my blog for about a month while I was abroad so I need to do some catch up reports in the next few weeks. Here's a trailer of what's to come: France and the gorgeous palace of Versailles, Ireland and Belfast home stays, and random things that I think about. Possibly even some more travel writing like I did for Lindisfarne! I will also be adding pictures to my previous couple blogs due to poor internet connections when I posted them last. So, thanks again for reading and hope to see your comments in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment